Strategic Planning and Client Services Director
- Recipient of the 2nd ever ‘green’ Blue Peter badge
- Daily Telegraph Open Mic award semi-finalist
- Was a wedding singer in a previous life
- Bakes a mean banana cake
- Is frightened of swans
- Has an identical twin brother
- Doesn’t play football!
- Volunteer for Make-A-Wish Foundation UK
- Loves to bake
- Had mountain rescue helicopters searching for me & friends once
- Can’t live without tea
- Owner of 3 bikes
- Has driven a fire engine
- Loves ‘Frasier’
- Features in a book in her underwear!
- Used to be able to do a back flip
- Had pets that were on the TV!
- Is an artist in her spare time
- Got 10 out of 10 for his dessert at the district scout chef competition!
- Was model for a clothing catalogue (aged 5)
- Enjoys kayaking in his spare time
Peter (Junior) Jemmott
- Tottenham Hotspur fan (1st and foremost!)
- Sat on a crocodile, and used his front legs like handlebars! …in Africa (kinda like Gambian Moto-Croc!)
- Held the F.A. Cup
- Studying an MA in children’s book illustration at Cambridge school of art
- Highly commended in the Macmillan children’s book prize 2011
- Did her first tandem paraglide in January 2010
Finance and Planning Manager
- Climbed England’s highest peak, Scafell Pike (978 m/3209 ft).
- As in Shrek – Fiona – ‘By day one way, by night another’!
- Gave up a table in a restaurant for Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell