Strategic Planning and Client Services Director
- Recipient of the 2nd ever ‘green’ Blue Peter badge
- Daily Telegraph Open Mic award semi-finalist
- Was a wedding singer in a previous life
- Often seen on two wheels
- Big fan of the Royals (Reading FC)
- His quirky facial expressions (and red nose) were the inspiration for CBBC’s Mr Tumble
- Doesn’t play football!
- Volunteer for Make-A-Wish Foundation UK
- Loves to bake
- Trained jazz singer
- Doesn’t have a raging obsession with penguins
- Can’t drink coffee, so my work days are powered by herbal tea and miracles
- Got 10 out of 10 for his dessert at the district Scout chef competition!
- Was model for a clothing catalogue (aged 5)
- Enjoys kayaking in his spare time
- Makes the best yorkshire pudding known to man
- Loves travelling to far-flung countries
- Once played the guitar for John Major
- Used to be able to do a back flip
- Had pets that were on the TV!
- Is an artist in her spare time
Peter (Junior) Jemmott
- Tottenham Hotspur fan (1st and foremost!)
- Sat on a crocodile, and used his front legs like handlebars! …in Africa (kinda like Gambian Moto-Croc!)
- Held the F.A. Cup
- I was an extra in the film ‘Notting hill’
- Creative by day, Life Saver (Firefighter) by night
- As a child I lived in Geneva, Switzerland
Finance and Planning Manager
- Climbed England’s highest peak, Scafell Pike (978 m/3209 ft).
- As in Shrek – Fiona – ‘By day one way, by night another’!
- Gave up a table in a restaurant for Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell